Role Playing Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questionnaire 2; Background

Go down

Questionnaire 2; Background Empty Questionnaire 2; Background

Post by Admin Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:36 pm

Second questionnaire, this time split up :p Feel free to post part or all of it with your character.

NOTE: I do not claim any of this below, I am mainly posting it here for personal benifit but also to collect all the information I wish I had when I first started for others. This questionnaire belongs to Engadget (click)

Background

These questions all involve where your character came from and what they did before they started roaming the world of [s][insert here][/s] -- the memories and moments from the past that they carry with them today. These answers tie directly into the why and how answers in the previous section, except that, generally speaking, these answers all tie into why you act the way you do. Keep in mind, these answers are not general public knowledge. Other roleplayers who interact with your character likely won't know the answers to these questions unless they sat down with your character and had a heart-to-heart with him about his past.

What kind of place did I grow up in? Was it a small village or town or a large city? Were the people there friendly or rough? Who did I interact with there?

What social class did I grow up in? Am I in the same social class now? If not, how did it change? Am I happy about this change?

What did I aspire to do when I was growing up? What work did I do as a child? Was I apprenticed to someone?

If not, what did I do? How did I make my living? Do I do the same thing now? If not, what do I do now and why is it different?

What about my background do I remember fondly? What about my background do I dislike? What about my background do I regret or want to forget?

Did I have any significant others? Am I still with any of them, or am I now married? If not, why not? Am I interested in romance right now? What about a potential partner interests me?

What were my friends like growing up? Am I still in contact with any of my friends? If not, why? What happened?

What has brought me to where I am now in life?

What are the three most important experiences to me? Which three experiences had the greatest impact upon me in my life?

Who in my life has had the greatest impact upon me and currently influences my decisions?

Admin
Admin

https://rptools.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down