Role Playing Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questionnaire 2; Personality

Go down

Questionnaire 2; Personality Empty Questionnaire 2; Personality

Post by Admin Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:34 pm

Second questionnaire, this time split up :p Feel free to post part or all of it with your character.

NOTE: I do not claim any of this below, I am mainly posting it here for personal benifit but also to collect all the information I wish I had when I first started for others. This questionnaire belongs to Engadget (click)

Personality

These questions are largely the who and how of your character -- who they are around other characters and how they act around those people. When answering these questions, you want to keep the answers in mind, because they say a lot about how your character interacts with other people, be they strangers or friends.

What do I want most out of life? Why? What brought me to want this most?

How do I go about getting what I want in life?

What kind of mundane pleasures do I seek? Why?

How would I describe myself (physical appearance, temperament) to someone?

How do I view myself? How do I want others to view me?

How well-kept am I? Do I bathe and groom regularly?

How do I feel about my appearance?

What is my biggest character flaw? (Every character has at least one -- look at character flaws as something that makes your character more two-legg and more interesting, not as a weakness to be avoided.)

What do I hide from others? What secrets do I keep?

Who do I like to associate with? Why?

How do I act around family? How much does my family mean to me? Would I give my life for a family member's life?

How do I act around strangers? How much do strangers mean to me? Would I give my life for a stranger's life?

How do I act around friends? How much do my friends mean to me? How valuable or replaceable are they?

Would I give my life for a friend's life?

Do I speak more casually or formally? Do I use jargon a lot? Do I get straight to the point with my conversation, meander, or take forever to get my meaning across?

How would I react if someone or something (animal, earthquake, evil villain) threatened my life? The life of a friend? The life of a family member? The life of a total stranger?

What do I value most? What do I value least?

What behaviors and beliefs in others upset me? Anger me? Worry me? Draw me to them?

How do I behave when I'm upset? Angry? Sad?

Do I believe in a religion or a god or gods? In something else?

Do I tend to uphold the laws of the land? A personal code? When do I break these laws or my personal code? Why?

What do I want my future to be like? What is the best-case scenario, the worst, and something in between?

Figure out these scenarios -- how will I respond to them?

Is my character the type to hurt or kill? Would I feel remorse for doing so? What justifies harming another?

Would my character harm or kill himself or herself? Why? What scenarios would drive my character into these situations?

What is a life of paradise to your character? What is hell?

Admin
Admin

https://rptools.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down