Role Playing Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Customisable Characters Profile Templates

Go down

Customisable Characters Profile Templates Empty Customisable Characters Profile Templates

Post by Admin Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:14 am

These are temples that can be used in the sign up or as a neat way to condense all information about your character. If you know the code, feel free to change them. If you don’t but would like to me to have a go, just pm me and i’ll try [s]fingers crossed I will know what to do xD[/s]

In each of these, the actual text about the character should be easy enough to change. I have filled in the headings and subheadings to give ideas on what to write, but the actual code is (usually) not mine. They are mainly about wolves, however most of the fields are the same, and can be edited for any purpose.

If you would like to learn how to do the code, this (click) website apparently teaches you, however I have not tried this.  

NOTE: I do not claim any of the code that looks complicated. It belongs to this (click) website.

Admin
Admin

https://rptools.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum